Douglassville, Pennsylvania

I paid for a service from Craftive and now I can't get hold of anyone for an update.I have emailed, tried chat live and even tried to call them.

No response from anyone I've emailed, no one picks up on chat live and all the phone numbers on their website are cannot be connected to. I wish I had done a review search on this company before contacting them and paying. This is the worst experience I've ever had with a company. I've read other reviews and saw comments on ethnicity.

I could care less if they are American, Chinese, Indian, etc. . . I just wanted the service I paid for.

My issue is with the company as a whole. Very disappointed.

Seriously, don't make the same mistake I made.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of live chat. Craftive needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned live chat in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Craftive.

Had an Experience with Craftive?

Comments

In case you didn't know - their parent company Axact is under a huge national level trial in Pakistan, its a fraud and scam company. DO NOT do any dealings with Craftive, it is a product of Axact. National authorities have sealed offices, thats why no one answers your calls.